I want to thank cradleofjoy . I’m really excited to answer her questions.
The Rules of Liebster Award
-Post 11 facts about yourself
-Answer 11 questions from your nominator
-Nominate 11 other blogs and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them).
11 Facts About Me
1. I’m in love with reading, when I’m reading I completely ignore everything around me.
2. I’m obsessed with Broadway and I wish I was talented enough to be part of a Broadway show.
3. Talking about Broadway, my favorite one right now? Hamilton : The Musical ! (I’m so upset/happy a lot of the cast are leaving and we’re getting new cast. Happy to meet new talented people and upset to see my favorite people leave)
4. My dream job is to be a surgeon or an author (I know they’re completely two different things)
5. I love singing karaoke. Not in public but in my bedroom with my younger sister.
6. I want many new languages besides English. I already know Spanish since it’s my first language and I took 3 years of Italian and loved learning the language.
7. I adore Disney. Their movies, tv shows (mostly the old ones).
8. I’ve never been to Disneyland or Disney World . I literally ask my mom once a year if she can take me and it hasn’t happened yet.
9. When I was around the age 7-8 (around the time I was learning English), I taught mostly myself with 90’s music and tv shows like Destiny’s Child and Boy Meets World.
10. I’m awfully shy when I first meet someone but when I’m comfortable enough, I’m a complete weirdo.
11. Family and maintaining friendships is very important to me.
Questions from the person who nominated me
What is the nicest thing anybody has said about you?
The nicest thing anybody has said about me would probably be that I’m very loyal and honest since those qualities are what I hold close to my heart.
What are your three weaknesses?
My 3 weaknesses are most definitely lazy, shy, and I have trust-issues.
Which is more logical to follow? Your heart or your mind?
Someone normal would answer with either heart or mind but me being part of the Girl Meets World fandom I’m going to say the best decisions are made when using both the heart and the mind.
Are you over smart?
I don’t think so.
What is the most annoying thing that has happened to you?
Probably my paperback version of Divergent getting wet at the beach.
Do you believe in God?
While in school, did you ever cheat on a test?
Yes, and I’m not proud of it.
Where in the world would you choose to live if you have an option?
California. I feel people are more friendly there compared the people in the East Coast.
What’s your goal?
In life? I probably to be successful in whatever I put my heart to.
Biggest regret in your life?
I don’t have any regrets in my life. I wouldn’t be who I am right now if I go back and change any decision I’ve ever made.
One thing you want to do in your life?
Travel to Europe.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, choose 3 dinner guests.
2. Describe your perfect day.
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
4. What would you change your name to?
5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
6. What was the last movie, Tv show, or book that made you cry?
7. What do you miss most about being a kid?
8. Would you rather be ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?
9. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you become and what would you do?
10. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. What makes you happy?
I’m Nominating …
5. Real Tasty Pages
11. The Girl Who Reads