I wanted to start off blogmas/blogcember with this tag. I’m completely obsessed with Christmas music and I’ve honestly been listening to it since Halloween. Don’t judge me.
1. You’re a Mean One Mr.Grinch : Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love
For this one, I chose Queen Levana from the Lunar Chronicles I feel like before I read Fairest , I had no patience for her. But after I read it, I understood her more. Don’t get me wrong, she still stressed me out with her evil mind but I just love to hate her basically.
2. All I Want for Christmas is You : Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
I actually would want the Harry Potter book set. I’ve been reading the books by borrowing my friend’s copy which I hate doing and I would like to continue on in the series with my own set.
3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer : Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
I’m not sure if I’m the only one who appreciates this character as much as I’m about to, but for this one I chose Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments. He’s been through so much because he’s friends with Clary and was always threatened. When the biggest change in his life happens (I don’t want to spoil it), he has a hard time going through it. He eventually becomes confidence and believes in himself and becomes a huge help. That’s something I definitely admire about him.
4. Santa Claus is Coming to Town : a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
The character that I would choose to be on the top of the naughty list will definitely be Voldemort from the Harry Potter Series. For what I’ve seen/read of him, he’s not a very nice man.
For the top of the nice list, I chose Peeta Mellark from the Hunger Games series. He’s genuinely a nice guy.
5. Frosty the Snowman : Which book just melts your heart?
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. It’s the book that I always turn to when I want to feel happy and fuzzy.
6. Feliz Navidad : Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
Well, I live in America. So, a book that wasn’t placed here is the Infernal Devices, it’s placed in the UK.
7. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year : Which holiday themed book do you use to spread Christmas joy?
I’ve actually never read a Christmas book before. So, I’m going to say Christmas time in the Harry Potter series. It’s always my favorite part while reading the books.
8. Sleigh Ride : Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with? (Doesn’t have to be a love interest)
I’m going to go with Etienne St. Clair, I feel like if I ever visit France during Christmas I would love to walk around with him and he could show me around. I feel I wouldn’t have a dull moment with him.
9. Baby it’s Cold Outside : Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I don’t think I have to explain myself with this one.
10. Do you hear what I hear : Which book do you think everyone should read?
I think I would go with The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. It’s such an amazing book and I feel like it has something to offer to different types of readers.
I’m going to tag …
and anyone who wants to do this tag.