I know it’s not New Years yet but it’s the last month of 2016 so I thought doing this tag was relevant.
1. If you could look back on one memory from 2016 that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
I think spending a weekend in Washington D.C. with my older sister. It was really hot and we walked around so much but it was a great bonding experience between us.
2. What was one New Years resolution that you accomplished?
One New Years’ resolution that I accomplished would to write more on wattpad. I’ve written 5 books and completed 2 this year. I’m really proud of myself on that one.
3. 3 words to describe 2016
Stressful, interesting and eventful .
4. Best music related creation/inspiration in 2016 by an artist in your opinion?
I’m guessing this is talking about the best music related release, maybe? If so, lately I’ve been obsessed with Melanie Martinez’s album Cry Baby. It’s so amazing and deep. She talks about things that people usually don’t want to talk about. & her music videos are incredible, she’s just so amazing and definitely one of my favorites this year.
5. Something you’re looking forward to in 2017?
Finishing high school, graduating and starting college. 2017 is going to be a crazy and emotional year for me.
6. What did 2016 teach you?
A life lesson I learned in 2016 is when I think positive, good things will happen and you’ll feel better about yourself. I’ve always been supporting Lilly Singh’s cause Girl Love, which is amazing.
7. What was your most worn clothing item of 2016?
My black bomber jacket. I feel like it just goes together with everything.
8. If you had to sum up 2016 in one word, what would it be?
9. What are you hoping for more of in 2017?
I’m hoping for my peace and happiness.
10. What are you hoping for less of in 2017?
I’m hoping for less hate (wishful thinking though)
11. Best book you read in 2016?
One of the best books I read this year is The Book Thief – Markus Zusak .
12. What is your New Year’s Resolution for 2017?
To have more time for reading and writing because it’s what makes me happy.